Article Processing Charges for Journal of Ultra Chemistry
|| Article Processing Charges (Online)
||Upto 10 Pages
||Above 10 Pages
||For Indian Authors –Full Length Papers
|| Rs 3300/-
||Rs 300/-per extra page
||For Indian Authors –Short Communication
|| Rs 2000/-(Upto 800 words)
||For Foreign Authors –Full Length Papers
|| USD 160/-
||USD 10/- per extra page
||For Foreign Authors –Short Communication
|| USD 60/-(Upto 800 words)
- For SAARC Countries(Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives, Afganistan, Bangladesh) the printing charges will be US$ 50/- (full length research papers) for Journal of Ultra Chemistry (PRINT+ONLINE)
- For Online + Print Publication: The Charges will be Rs 3800/- Upto 10 Pages (One hard copy of Journal will be provided)
- The Postal charges for hard copy of the journal will be Rs 200/- for Indian authors and US$ 20/- for Foreign authors.
- The charges for extra hard copy of the journal will be Rs 300/- for Indian authors and US$ 30/- for Foreign authors.
- After acceptance of the paper the publication charges should be deposited .
- The money can be deposited directly to Dena Bank Koh-e-Fiza branch Bhopal India Account number SB 107510005803
- IFSC CODE BKDN 0811075.
- The money can be deposited by RTGS/ NEFT/Net Banking , by Paypal (for foreign authors), by Western Union money transfer.
The article processing charges can be paid by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Journal of Ultra Chemistry Bhopal (India) payable at Bhopal Dena Bank Koh-e-Fiza branch Account number SB 107510005803 Bhopal India. The DD should be sent to the address HIG D-18 Kahkashan Complex Phase 2 BDA Colony KoheFiza Bhopal-462001 MP India. The publication of (Asian) International Journal of Chemistry and Chemical Sciences is from Orient south east Asian region, India.
- Swift of Dena Bank KoheFiza Branch Bhopal (MP) India BKDNINBBBHP a/c no. 04-041-221 with banker trust co. Swift BKTRUS33XXX
- The Journal (society) also publishes Dissertation and Thesis of different levels of study (BSc, MSc/MPhil or PhD/DPhil) with standard fees.
Publication Charges Policy
Publication Charges can be reduced or waived off subject to the condition that high quality research is involved or the author(s) belonging to certain developing countries and SAARC countries. The final decision will be taken by committee of members of Editorial Board.